1. The Date of Letter is required and prints as the letter date
2. The "Insurance Cutoff Date" is required and used to compare against the Insurance expiration date to determine if a particular insurance coverage has expired. For example if the cutoff date is 9-30-95 and the insurance expiration date is 9-15-95, "Expired" would print in the status column indicating that the insurance expiration is beyond the cutoff date or "Current" if the insurance expiration is not beyond the cutoff date.
3. If "Only print vendors with expired insurance:" is checked, only those vendors whose insurance has expired will print. To see a list of all vendors who have insurance issues, do not check this prompt.
4. Return Name is required and is the name of the person that will be signing the letter
5. Title of the person that will be signing the letter
6. Email address is the email address that shows with the Company information and is the address that you would want the certificates sent to.
Any vendors that have any insurance expiration dates that are >= the insurance cutoff date ‘expired’ or have any of the "Insurance Proof Required" checkboxes marked without dates in the expiration date field ‘missing/not received yet’ will print.